Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Graham Sereda, and you've come to the right place if you're looking for more information as to who I am, what is happening with me and (hopefully) what students will need to know in my classes.

I'm currently twenty-two years old, live in Winnipeg, and enjoy music, reading and *coughcough* video games. I'm also lucky enough to have a girlfriend (henceforth called "the lady-friend" or by her actual name, I hate the word girlfriend) named Katie. We've been seeing each other for a bit over three years now.

I'm in my fifth year of post-secondary education at the University of Manitoba, where I graduated from the Faculty of Science last spring. This is my first year in the Faculty of Education, and I'm feeling a little freaked out by the amount of work I'm going to have to do for the first two months.

Actually, the reason I'm starting this blog is as part of an assignment for one of my classes. I'm hoping to keep it up after the class is done, because the point of the assignment is to be able to communicate with students and parents. I think this is a great idea, so I'm going to try to keep it current.

Anyways, I should get back to some other homework, as I spent most of the day finishing Metroid Prime, lol.

Graham

1 comment:

K Jensen said...

Graham,
Henceforth I would like to be called Katie. Also, I think you should tone down the academic speech, it's a blog ;) Luv ya!