Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just before bed...

Before we get to school updates, a couple more things in my life to mention...

I forgot to mention last time that Katie is going to school at Brandon University, also in the Faculty of Education. She told me today to update my blog so she can see what's going on with me in school while she's away, so yet another reason to update this frequently.

I had teaching CS and cross cultural education today. They were both pretty good, I like how in both those courses it's a pretty relaxed atmosphere. There's still assignments and stuff to do, but as long as you stay caught up with assingments and reading, it's fairly straightforward. I also LOVE the concept of no exams! I only have one exam this term, which greatly takes the load off me in November.

We talked about our assignments in both my classes today, so I have a pretty good idea about what I'm going to have to do for them. I hope what I have in mind is OK....

I've still got the feeling that I'm in over my head for workload. Even though all there is is assignments and reading, there are a LOT of group projects, which I'm not a huge fan of. I hope that everyone in my groups pull their weight, I've had a few experiences with groups that made me quite a grumpy gus.

Anyways, I'm going to bed, I'm up later than I should be.

Graham

1 comment:

K Jensen said...

Aw, don't be a grumpy gus! It's ok. I feel your pain with the workload, I think everyone feels like they are in over their heads, as it were. Have a good day at school today!