Sunday, September 21, 2008

In between assignments

It's been a few days since my last post, so a few updates...

I finally get to go out and play hockey next week. I'm subbing for a team that my dad's friend plays on, and I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be interesting to see how out of shape I am, though, I haven't played since the spring.

I had a lot of homework this weekend, and I'm going to continue to work on it tomorrow all day. I have several articles, assignments, and reflections to do; I want to try to get all my work for this week done tomorrow, so that I can work on next week's in the evening this week. We'll see what happens though.

I also got around to writing down all my assignment due dates on a calendar too, so I got to see what my workload over the term looks like. It should be not too bad, I never have more than two things due on a day.

I'm still a little nervous about my assignments. I'm not sure exactly what my profs are expecting from some of them, and one of my profs seems particularly anal about certain things. I really don't want to have to drop any courses, I'd like to be done school in two years. We'll see what this week brings.

Anyways, that's all I have for now.

Graham

No comments: