Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm hungry

I think the title of this post says it all... I'm starving! It's 5:41 on Thursday evening and I still have to walk to my car before I can go home, I'm not sure if I can muster the energy to do that.

I'm going to Brandon this weekend to visit Katie. I'm really excited, we haven't had a weekend where we can just lounge around and not do anything in quite a while. There's a pretty good chance I won't get any homework done this weekend, but I think after tonight I should be caught up enough to not worry about it.

I've decided that last term was way more fun than this term. Last term it was all new, and experiencing things we'd never done before. It seems like this term is alot of the same things repeated again. If I have to hear about metacognition or multiple intelligences again I'm gonna lose it!

I bought The Tea Party collection with the money I got from Christmas. It further reaffirmed for me that my favorite music is usually really depressing.

I'm undecided as to what medium I should use with my group for a Teacher & Tech project. We have to use some sort of technology to do our presentation. I'm thinking either a video (podcast) or a flash video of some sort. Any ideas, Babaloo?

Anyways, I'm going to walk to my car while being depressed because a) my stomach is eating itself and b) the Tea Party will convince me that everything sucks. Ahahaha just kidding.

Graham

No comments: